The Behaviour Toolbox
The Behaviour Toolbox is password protected and gives access to a comprehensive online training and support resource, which is used by schools and support agencies across the globe.
The entire Toolbox comprises five windows:
- Child Behaviour Toolkit - Infancy to 12 years
- Adolescent Behaviour Toolkit - 12 - 18 years
- Autism Behaviour Toolkit
- Family Behaviour Toolkit
- Autism Family Toolkit
The Toolbox is fully accessible via any computer or internet-compatible device and the family toolkits can also be shared with parents once you register for your school password. Each toolbox provides a wide range of strategies and interventions that are proved to:
- Help manage emotional, social and behaviour challenge by providing guidance and practical approaches for staff to use.
- Prompt discussion and depth of understanding when used as a CPD resource.
- Support families through the Family Toolbox options.
You can access the toolkit at:
This is the website for the Professionals Toolbox and for the Parents and Families Toolbox
A username and password is required to access the products. This is available for all foundation package members.
To sign up contact [email protected]
You can share the username broadly with any teacher in your school. However, you must not pass it outside your immediate environment. To do so is a serious breach of the licence.
You can find more information here on the Behaviour Toolbox